March 5, 2012

Delaunay & Klee abstract inspiration: 6th

This project involved a lot of information based on artists as well as color schemes and concept drawing. Students had a great time mixing colors without much restrain and it's wonderful to see so many different, unique results!

I found this project on Mrs. Knight's Smartest Artists
and gave it a few changes for my 6th graders in order to
make it a bit more challenging. This is a project you can adapt
easily and use for all grades!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Maru Jiménez
Welcome to Ms. Maryann's Visual Art Class! Check out what the students are up to now! If you like what you see, leave a comment! :)
View my complete profile
When I'm not teaching, I'm doing graphics... For more, visit:
Maru | design & graphics www.marujimenez.com
Thank you! teachers who share their ideas for the benefit of kids in art classes everywhere! Feel free to share these and use in your own way!
Powered by Blogger.